Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shop shop shop


Manda's biggest sins when I was a first jobber were SHOES... lotta shoes.....
and Jackets..... love jackets !

Known as impulsive buyer, I believe in the gratification of unsuspected shopping pleasure.
There were certain months when I targeted to get a job done and treat myself with a white pump shoes... or red shoes... or even polka dot one (of which I just realized that I never wore the polka dot one....). Bought 3-4 for every day of purchase. Obsessed with 1 but end up purchasing 3. And there were certain moments when I planned to buy a shirt, but end up buying 2 with the same type & motive but different color!!
And not mentioning purchasing Jacket to every business trip.

Then my size get larger, my body size & my shoes size.

Then I got married and thought, hey I will manage my life better -- spent on the necessary ones and by the way -- it's not very easy to get what I want with my current size.
Then I got pregnant...
and start over to buy baby things. I said to myself, Hey it's very normal, it's my first child!
And when the baby girl was born...
the shopping for ultimate pleasure devil is back! hahahah
I know I have a bad habit of purchasing things spontaneously, so yes I limited my self exposure to Mothercare. Yeuuuppp!
I said to my self, try to limited yourself to go to a shopping points that can lure your eyes. Yes, I manage that.
But thanks to technology and internet.. I can browse lotsa stuffs here, and thought that I can survive, hahahaha...
I start buying things for Athena.
I love buying things for her! toys, shoes, dress, books, stuffs..
So, Yes, I still a shoes-a-holic, but in little thena's size ^_^
This sin is fortunately forgiven by everyone, hehehe
Eyang can say nothing.... and Panda can only smiles....
and the best is that Thena smiles !

But Thena darling, when you're older, you should be wiser than me... yes you should.... hehehe

0 comments: