Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Athena... 1... 2... 3.....

Confession of a narciss mum: My little Athena is adorable !

(I knew every mum would say that! and befire I had one, I just go and say 'of course it's your child!' well it's true! Babies are adorable.. but mine is much much more hahaha)

You know what?! My baby can surely act for a photo shoot!
Once I called her and pretending that I'm gonna take her photo from my mobile phone, she seemed all prepared, looking right back at me, noticing the camera on my hands, her head stood high, and as I started to count... 1... 2.....3..... all of the sudden she smile!
SHE SMILE !
a perfect smile where you can see her two teeth on her below jaw.. I would say PERFECT !
considering that previous moments when we had a family photo shoot an expect her to put her wide smile on her face -- but she didn't. She only wanted to stare and reach the camera.. and she looks more attracted to the gadget instead of the photographer.

Unfortunately, it would need time for Panda to get Manda the cable to upload the file, so, pls do wait up =) I will definitely show Athena in Action soon enough here !

Miss her already,

0 comments: