Sunday, January 27, 2008

Missing Athena...

The toughest job being working mom is to actually said goodbye to your baby every morning..
especially when she looked at you hopeful and laying her head on your shoulder.
I wish I don't need to work, and all the bills was autopaid by someone else.
I guess every mom would cherish all her times spent with her baby, where every minute is very precious... every moment adored..
And it's very painful leaving her home, handing her away.. even though you knew you're handing her for someone you trusted.
She says goodbye with smiles... some othertimes with looks full of hopes.. and in many other times by avoiding eye contact.
Manda hope you knew how I feel, as I'm missing you every second, as much as you definitely miss my embrace..

It's killing me every morning to say goodbay to thena.


Hope Thena knew that the reason I started this blog, because I cannot keep my mind away from you every minutes..
I always wanna share everything with you, I wanna see you grow...
I still remember clearly, every day ever since you were born, you were full of surprises..
Thena always do something new to Manda..
one day you were playing your eyes, another day you were learning how to pretend sleeping, and the other day you were teasing me with you rounded mouth..
everything you do is very precious to me.. that's why I haven't finished the scrapbooking, cause even when you were sleep, I prefer looking at you closely... watching what you might do.... thinking and wondering what you're dreaming of...
you're one kind of angel to my life..
you make me more than happy, you make me complete. grateful to god for every second cherished.
if one day you read this story, I just want to tell you.. I never missed loving you, and missing you...

0 comments: