Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby Site Review

To my version, of course.

Baby Website I like most:

1. www.babycenter.com












Visually :
pretty, soft-tone, baby manner. Nice logo. Clinical. Pure & Soft.
Content Wise : Very Comprehensive. starting from pregnancy guide to babies for dummies up to child development. Well updated & maintained. Good navigation also. Inspirational for Mums
Member Benefit : monthly update to your pregnancy & baby, sharing stories & pictures.
I have been browsing this website eversince dealing with baby product, and now it's in my bookmark pages and I'm registered as member. I've got update regarding my baby's development every week along with what should go with it, the games, the nurturing, feeding , and even things to have. As far as I search this is the most complete one stop solution website for Mums -- including Mums life with spouse and even fashion. and one of the uniqueness is the stories shared by mum all over the world -- it gave me inspiration on child nurturing.
Even,it has the most specific answer to your question. So if you're clueless, you came to the right site. It's like a face of your bestfriend, whose husband is a doctor. Reliable but Friendly.
4 thumbs up!

2. www.mumcentre.co.id











Local Rules ! hehehe..
Visually : It is the most appealing local mum & baby site I have ever seen. Dynamic. Magazine-like. Colorful but not too 'Norak'
Content wise : Good Navigation system. You can find lots of information need by Mom & Baby. But unfortunately this website is considered new, hence not many mum joined yet. But I believe it would be one great site one day.
Membership Benefit: Monthly newsletter, discount -- free trial -- and it's all local, so it's more reachable yes.
I first visit this site from a link in nenenshop.com (a very nice baby online shopping -- and the store itself was nearby my office area ^_^) first come, really welcome with all the feature and appearance, and found really good stuff in there. Good information, about where to spend the holiday, the upcoming event for family, and complete with a pic of the week -- though I Haven't had my baby pic on it, but am aiming for it. Yes, I believe it's gonna be a great site.
Cheers & Carpe Diem !

3. www.baby-gaga.com










Visually :
Simple & useful
Content Wise : Clear navigation and not too crowded. Very informative and yet could make you laugh for its caricature and column. For parents with babies, this site is more like a sharing site through forums. But of course, experience was the best teacher, hence this website give you information from the best teacher =)
Membership Benefit : Weekly update for pregnancy along with all related articles. But unfortunately it's not automatically linked to the baby ticker when it was born. So you have to re-register.
I first visit this site when googling for a pregnancy calendar. Of all pregnancy calendar, it has the most unique pregnancy calendar with the most nice-looking feature. and it has this column by the sarcastic journalist who review phases of pregnancy from a different point of view. More fun, different. yet awakening.
Don't Miss IT !

0 comments: