Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thought for Tomorrow

Little Athena,
One day you'll learn,
that not every bad people is bad,
and not every nice people is really nice.
above all, no one can ever admit of loving you as much as I do.
I've experience accompanied by you for 41 weeks,
Shared my breath, my heart, and my blood,
I cherish every moment breastfeeding you, even that I know I couldn't give you enough.
I cherish the nights when you snuggle to me and snap-snap your pretty full lips.
I blessed all the moments I can have with you, just watching you sleep...
I blessed all the moments of lullabying you, cradling you in my arms,
I treasure my heartbeat when I see you smile,
I treasure your babbling anything for a while,
when you learn something new, I discovered more reason to love you more..
I want you to be with you when you learn about the world,
all the things that sets your tears, all the things that made you think.
If I were to be selfish, I would say, I love you the most.
I will protect you when you can't protect yourself.
Been there. Choosing you over anyone else in this world.
Make enemies to people who hurt you intentionally and unintentionally.
Just to be sure, that's you're safe....
When you're growing older, I will be there to watch you're back..
I love you, more than I love myself.

0 comments: