Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tree Philosophy


Plant your child a strong root -- hence she will be strong enough to stand on her feet.
Spread your child as many branches -- hence she will reach her friends & family.
Grow your child as high to the sky -- hence she'll have high dreams that gives her courage.

That way, your child will grow as high up the sky; befriend with many people; but never forget where to come home.


One thing Athena...
There' a lot to learn in this world, and so many ways to learn them.
I learnt this one not from a family or relative.. but from a wise friend's parents.
And still remember it. It will be the way how I nurture you.
It called a Tree Philosophy.

As a child, one day you'll grow bigger. you'll have you're own way, own life, own dreams.. Perhaps next month you could even choose your own toys, shoes you like and don't like...
And I could only see you there, and said "I think... " instead of "You should"
Perhaps I will have that mother-syndrome. The one that thought that she can always read her baby's mind and knows what best for her.
Perhaps I will one day. And I hope you will forgive me.
Remind me that I should hang on to that tree philosophy.
I shall taught you how to stand on your feet. And how to survive.
I will be there in every moment of your growing days.
I wanna share you about dreams, and how it helps you see your future.
about dreams that keeps you sane and grateful.
about you being you.
Whwnver you're dreaming high, don't forget to hold on and get your feet on the ground.
Manda loves you. A lot.

0 comments: